4.25.2007

Easiest Chicken Burritos

I make this at least once every 2 weeks. This is the meal where you don't want to do anything or just throw it together and go do errands or church. It is so easy and good. Also from the recipe group.

4 frozen chicken breasts (you don’t even have to thaw them beforehand)
1 15 oz. can of corn
1 15 oz. can of black beans
1 16. oz. jar of salsa
sour cream (optional)

Place all four ingredients in the crock pot for 4-6 hours (until chicken is cooked enough to shred easily). Shred chicken and stir all ingredients together. Place in soft flour tortillas and add cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and any other taco toppings you prefer. (I only add cheese on top of the chicken stuff and it is great!!!)

2 comments:

Chappell Family said...

I got this from you a long time ago and lost it, so glad you put this on, I been waiting to try!

Alifinale said...

Thank you Shan! I made this last night and it was so easy and yummy! I think it will become a new staple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...