5.23.2007

Burrito Casserole

This is for those nights that you don't feel like cooking or can be made ahead and kept in freezer for easy dinner for the family when you are out for girls night. I had made the Cafe Rio Dressing the other day and have tons left over so I put some of that with the sauce and it was really good!

1 pkg. frozen burritos (any kind you like and however many you want)

1 10 oz. can mild green chile enchilada sauce

1 10.5oz. can cream of chicken soup

1 c. sour cream

Cheese

In bowl mix together enchilada sauce, soup, and sour cream. Place burritos in pan. Pour mixture over burritos. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake @ 375 until heated through. About 1 hour for a 9x13 pan.


1 comment:

Marc and Jaime said...

I just found this website and I love it! I can't wait to try out all the recipes. They look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...