7.16.2007

Sugar Cookies

1 cup butter ( two sticks)
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour

Let dough chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat over to 375. Cookies bake for 7-9 minutes.

Little Tip: Bake all the cookies at once. I tried to put it in the fridge and make more the next day. It was hard because it didn't roll out the same as it did the day before.

Frosting
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla assorted food coloring I tripled the recipe.

*And if it's still a little hard, add more corn syrup and a little more milk. Keep doing that till it taste's good. I use a paint brush to put the icing in the cookies. It takes a little while for the icing to harden...but the cookies are so worh it!

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

Yay, I can't wait to try this, I have been wanting to find yummy sugar cookie recipe. Are these the soft kind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...