7.25.2007

Taco Soup

2 lbs ground beef
1 med onion
1 tsp salt & pepper
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 packet taco seasoning
2 4oz cans diced green chilies
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans - drained
1 can white beans - drained
1 can black beans
1/2 small frozen bag of corn
4 cups water
2 Tbs chili powder

Toppings
grated cheddar cheese
corn chips
sour cream

Brown beef with onion, salt and pepper. Drain the grease. Add remaining ingredients except for toppings. Cook over low heat for one hour. Serve in large bowls with cheese, chips and sour cream.

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

Ok, I have a recipe that is very similar to this and I love it. The Ranch packet makes such a difference. I also use cooked chicken that I chop really fine instead of ground beef and it is super yummy. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to try this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...