2.16.2008

Easy Thai Curry


4 chicken breasts (sliced)
1 large onion (sliced and cut smaller)
2 carrots (sliced)
2 bell peppers (sliced)
1 8 oz. can sliced bamboo shoots
1 4 oz. can thai curry paste (green or panang) - I use MAESRI brand
2 14 oz. cans coconut milk
basil

Cook chicken in a large pan with olive oil. Add onions, carrots and bell peppers. Let cook for a couple of minutes. Add bamboo shoots. Add curry paste and stir to coat all ingredients. Add coconut milk and basil and let simmer for about 15 minutes, until carrots are soft.

Serve over rice.

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Yum....I love this stuff, thanks for posting it.

Team Jensen said...

Absolutely Delicious!!! Thanks for sharing!

Gourmified said...

I need some serious help! I've made this 2x now using the green curry paste and powdered coconut milk reconstituted. Each time it turns out fire-y hot! What am I doing wrong? I've made it so many times before without problems so it makes me think it's the powdered coconut milk? HELP!!!

gourmified@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...