6.03.2008

How to Cut Brownies!!!!!

This isn't a recipe. I wanted to share with you all something that has made my life a lot easier, when it comes to brownies. I learned this a fw years ago, but I'm still shocked to see the number of people who struggle with cutting brownies. Want to know the secret to easy to cut brownies? PLASTIC KNIVES!!!! You can use a plastic knife at any time with the brownies and it makes perfect squares. No more brownie build-up on regular knives as you cut. Try it, I think you'll like it! ( think I stole that line from Yo Gabba Gabba. Oops.)

5 comments:

that girl said...

wow! genius. NICE. seriously, i will be a much happier brownie baker from now on!! thank you!!

Final score:Boys 5 Girls 0 said...

I also use my pampered chef pizza cutter...smae great results!

Ryan and Missy said...

I made brownies yesterday and remember reading this...I tried it and it totally works. I got the cleanest cuts I've ever seen on brownies. Amazing. I'll never use a regular knife again.

Jen said...

I find Yo Gabba Gabba strangely addictive. The cheesy song lyrics crack me up, for some reason. And don't get me started on DJ Lance...

JenniferNC said...

I googled brownie cutting and came across this. What a small world. I'm LDS and we adopted a baby in January '09. Good luck on your journey, and thanks for the brownie cutting tip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...