12.10.2008

Beef Stroganoff Crock Pot Friendly‏

This is SUPER EASY!
I got it from my Campbell's soup cook book
and then I just made it crock pot friendly and added a little "Rebekeh" flare

here is the recipe from the cook book
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak 3/4 inch thick ( I use a little more we like beef)
1 tbls vegetable oil
1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef broth
1 cup water
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 cups egg noodle pasta (or your fav. pasta choice)
1/2 cup sour cream

I use beef stew type meat. Brown it with garlic salt, Hawaiian Salt (or sea salt), and Worcestershire sauce
(I don't use the oil) I also add black pepper.

In the crock pot I put
2 cans of the 98% fat free cream of mushroom
I add water to one of the cans, and dump that in (instead of measuring the 1 cup)
I eyeball the Worcestershire sauce
and in the last hour I add the sour cream, and probably a little more than 1/2 a cup.

cook noodles how you like.

I cook the beef stroganoff on high (in crock pot) for 5-6 hours stirring occasionally. The longer it is cooked, the more tender the beef is.

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Made it! This was delicious and easy. I added onion salt. The kids have a new favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...