1.14.2009

Italian Pound Cake

1 Yellow Cake Mix (I like the butter recipe)
3 eggs
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
1 cup sour cream
small vanilla pudding mix
1 package white chocolate chips

Mix everything together except the white chocolate chips. Fold in the chips.

REALLY grease and flour your bundt pan.

Bake at 350 50-55 mins. Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.

This is a simple cake to make and uses ingredients you already have on hand. I'm tellin' ya, it is impressive and simple. You can serve it plain or warm with strawberries and whipped cream. YUM!

3 comments:

Grant and Alyssa said...

How did I not realize that there were chocolate chips in it? SOOOO good...Yum!

My crazy crazy life said...

Ummm, YUM!!! I'm making this!

Grégoire said...

thanks for posting this one. my wife loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...