6.20.2010

Carmel and Chocolate Popcorn


My college roommates and friends, Amber and Ashley Gossling, used to make the popcorn and I LOVE it. It is so yummy and beautiful.

Source: Amber and Ashley Gossling

3/4 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 1/2 c. mini marshmallows or 12 big one.

Stir until it boils over med heat.

Mix with about 24 cups of popped popcorn. You can use microwave, homemade or half of each kind of popcorn. Combine carmel and popcorn. Spread out on wax paper. Sprinkle with sliced almond (if you want). Drizzle with white or milk choc over the top. Sometimes I add mini M&M's, or Oreos. At Valentine's it is awesome with the Carmel, White Chocolate and Red Hots. However you like it. Allow it all to cool on the wax paper and then break it into pieces. Then, bag it and make your friends happy!

1 comment:

soulglo said...

Okay, I when I make dry, crunchy popcorn I usually follow this microwave caramel corn recipe: http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/friday-favorite-caramel-corn/. I didn't have a paper bag, so I made your recipe, and I have to say, I think I like it even more! It was certainly quicker and ended up having even a bit more crunch than the other one. A different flavor, for sure, and I thought it was fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...