10.12.2011

S'mores Cookies

I have seen this recipe in a few different places. I kept wanting to try it but didn't know where to take two pans of S'mores Cookies. Ah-ha! I decided to modify it and use my own chocolate chip cookie dough recipe so I could make these in smaller batches. It worked out great. I am excited to have this little change up for when I am feeling a little "S'more-ish" and have some cookie dough sitting in my fridge. Let's be honest, I feel "S'more-ish" a lot and lots of times have cookie dough on hand. These cookies are really delicious and I love the crisp that the graham cracker adds and the chew from the marshmallows.

 


1 pkg graham crackers
1 batch of YOUR favorite chocolate chip cookie dough (Mine is here)
mini marshmallows or large marshmallows, halved
Hershey Chocolate bars broken into little rectangles.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Break graham crackers into squares and place on a non-stick cookie sheet or one lined with parchment paper. I used a 1/4 bakers sheet and it fit 15 squares perfectly (7 1/2 graham crackers). Place about one tablespoon of cookie dough on each square. Stick a few mini marshmallows into the cookie dough on each graham square or half of a large marshmallow (I used the flattened ones).

Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and place one or two Hershey bar pieces into each cookie. Place back in the oven and finish baking for another 5-7 minutes.

 

1 comment:

Paige said...

isn't this the best!!!! I love it! It's best warm. Yummmm....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...