Southwest Sweet Potato Hash
Edible Bling By Q-Money
Simple to make, but it is all about timing to get it right.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (diced into 1/4" cubes)
- 1/2 Finely Diced Onion (Red or White)
- 1/3 Cup Medium-Spicy Green Chiles (chopped)
- Seasoned Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika
- Jalapeño Salt (Optional, but Awesome!!!)
- 3T Avocado Oil
Oil a large pan (cast iron if available) and set to medium heat. Place sweet potatoes in pan. Season with spices as desired.
Cook for 10 minutes turning occasionally.
Add in green chiles and cook and turn for 5 minutes more. Add in onions and turn for 5 minutes more or until the onions have sweat.
Remove from heat. Sweet potatoes should be soft, but firm enough to hold their shape.